Saturday 10 June 2017

50 things to do before I die


via GIPHY

Hello Spooky Spuds,

I thought I'd make a list today and share with you some of the things I want to accomplish in my life. I'm also going to include some of the things I've already done, that were memorable, or that I'm proud of. When I've done something on the list, I'll cross it off...

Here's my bucket list:

1. Graduate from uni with a journalism degree.

2. Move out with my boyfriend.

3. Get a tattoo.

4. Write a novel.

5. See Green Day live.

6. Adopt a rescue dog.

7. Have a baby.

8. Run a successful business.

9. Get married.

10. Live abroad for a while.

11. Road trip around America.

12. Visit Jim Morrison's grave.

13. Learn to drive.

14. Own a vintage car.

15. Have two finished sleeves.

16. Get my nipples pierced.

17. Stretch my ears.

18. Decorate and furnish my own home.

19. Make meditation and yoga part of my daily routine.

20. Road trip around the UK.

21. Stay in a cottage in the countryside with Chris.

22. Help someone to go and stay vegan.

23. Go to yoga classes.

24. Visit Prague.

25. Attend a fashion show.

26. Attend a film premiere.

27. Meet Billie-Joe Armstrong.

28. Ride on the back of a motorbike.

29. Learn to ride a motorbike.

30. Try eating fully raw for a week.

31. Give blood.

32. Volunteer at an animal sanctuary.

33. Learn to knit again.

24. Go to the theatre with Chris.

25. Have a vegan BBQ.

26. Visit a spa.

27. Get a matching tattoo with Chris.

28. Go on a double date.

29. Go camping.

30. Visit the pyramids in Egypt.

31. See the Northern Lights.

32. Take my children to Disney World.

33. Take my children to Lapland.

34. Stay in an ice hotel.

35. Own a house.

36. Write a children's book.

37. Build an animal sanctuary.

38. Take Chris to stay at my favourite hotel.

39. Spend a day on a yacht.

40. Do some form of vegan activism abroad.

41. See something I've written be turned into another form of art e.g. a film or painting.

42. Climb a mountain.

43. Visit Italy.

44. Adopt snails.

45. Adopt rabbits.

46. Get published in a magazine.

47. Get published in a newspaper.

48. Go back to Crete.

49. Have grandchildren.

50. Own something that belonged to Jim Morrison.

I really hope you enjoyed reading about some of the things I want to do in my lifetime. Let me know in the comments or by tweeting me, what's on your bucket list and what have you already achieved that you're really proud of?

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment